Kromski Harp Forte Looms
AVAILABLE IN 4 SIZES: 8″, 16″, 24″ or 32″
The Harp – the total deal
The Kromski rigid heddle loom is all you need:
• warping board integral to its design: turn over the loom and you can make your warp (five yards plus). Purchased separately, a warping board will set you back about $70; with the Harp it is part of your package.
• take your Harp with you: it folds (with warp attached) and fits neatly into the Kromski tote bag. People in mobile homes and boats use the compact Harp because it travels and stores so well.
• finished wood & striking overall look: European alder wood with a clear finish, lots of curves and turned pieces. Many other rigid heddle looms lack a finish (just bare wood) or charge you more for a finish. Don’t compare prices with an unfinished product. You want a finish on the wood for long term protection.
• Complete set-up: your Harp comes with a 8-dent heddle, 2 stick shuttles, a pick-up stick (read about the use of a pick-up stick and see how it will add to your weaving projects), threading hook, 2 clamps, a warping peg, warping board pegs and the very helpful “Warp Helper”. Just add the yarn. No other rigid heddle loom comes packaged with everything.
• Options: Kromski Tote, extra heddles, heddle blocks (for using 2 heddles for more complex weaving) and floor stand. Four sizes: 8″, 16″, 24″ and 32″ for versatility.
Weave great music on the Kromski Harp! It is all you need…
Additional Heddles available in 5, 8, 10 or 12 dent.
Click for a PDF Kromski Cdn Price List Jan2018