Kromski Harp Loom
Kromski Harp Forte Looms
AVAILABLE IN 4 SIZES: 8", 16", 24" or 32"
The Harp - the total deal
The Kromski rigid heddle loom is all you need:
• warping board integral to its design: turn over the loom and you can make your warp (five yards plus). Purchased separately, a warping board will set you back about $70; with the Harp it is part of your package.
• take your Harp with you: it folds (with warp attached) and fits neatly into the Kromski tote bag. People in mobile homes and boats use the compact Harp because it travels and stores so well.
• finished wood & striking overall look: European alder wood with a clear finish, lots of curves and turned pieces. Many other rigid heddle looms lack a finish (just bare wood) or charge you more for a finish. Don't compare prices with an unfinished product. You want a finish on the wood for long term protection.
• Complete set-up: your Harp comes with a 8-dent heddle, 2 stick shuttles, a pick-up stick (read about the use of a pick-up stick and see how it will add to your weaving projects), threading hook, 2 clamps, a warping peg, warping board pegs and the very helpful “Warp Helper”. Just add the yarn. No other rigid heddle loom comes packaged with everything.
• Options: Kromski Tote, extra heddles, heddle blocks (for using 2 heddles for more complex weaving) and floor stand. Four sizes: 8", 16", 24" and 32" for versatility.
Weave great music on the Kromski Harp! It is all you need...
Additional Heddles available in 5, 8, 10 or 12 dent.
If you have the original Harp rigid heddle loom an upgrade kit is available for the ratchets & pawls.
Choose your Harp Loom size from the drop-down menu below.
Click Here for a PDF Price List of all Kromski Products:
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.